ACOUSTIC PIPE LAGGING
What is acoustic pipe lagging?
Acoustic pipe lagging is a pipe insulation product designed to reduce noise emitted from ductwork, valves, fan housings and pipes in all types of building projects. The pipe lagging product used by Ecolife Solutions is made from an innovative foam-like material bonded to a vinyl external wrap and foil facing that provides both acoustic and thermal properties. This external foil facing makes the product super strong, easy to work with and adds a fire-resistant barrier.
The AcoustiWrap™ System
At Ecolife Solutions, we supply and install pipe lagging across South East Queensland with our team of expert tradies and leading edge AcoustiWrap system. The AcoustiWrap system takes the guesswork out of pipe lagging installation. It is comprised from preformed and pre-cut acoustic pipe lagging sections that are engineered, custom manufactured and delivered to your site.
- Avoid the need to hand cut or manufacture pipe wrap sections on-site
- Improve installation times by at least 100% whilst offering acoustic assurity
- Reduce the chance of acoustic leakage with preformed overlapping end joins and longitudinal joins
- Available in a full range of pipe lagging sizes and sections to suit straight lengths, T’s, stacks, bends and end caps
- National Acoustic Laboratory for Superior Performance tested product (download our datasheet for more information)
To enquire about our AcoustiWrap pipe lagging system or hiring our team for installation (South East Queensland only), please contact us.
SEND A PIPE LAGGING ENQUIRY
Fill out the form below and a member of our Ecolife Solutions team will be in touch shortly. Alternatively, call us on 07 3881 2300.
WHY BUY FROM US?
FAMILY RUN BUSINESS
25+ YEARS EXPERIENCE
100% AUSTRALIAN OWNED